If you are not satisfied and the Scheme Administrator, Options Corporate Pensions UK Limited (formerly Carey Corporate Pensions UK Ltd), has not been able to resolve your issues, you may take your complaint to the Trustees of the Scheme.

Scheme Trustee contact:


Telephone number:

Capital Cranfield Pension Trustees Ltd

Unit 15, Poplars Court
Lenton Lane
0115 896 4410

If you are still not satisfied you may contact The Pensions Advisory Service (TPAS).  Before you apply to the TPAS you need to complain to whoever you think is at fault and give them a chance to put things right.  If you have tried to resolve the problem and haven’t received a response or have reached the end of the complaints process and still aren’t satisfied with the outcome you can ask the Pensions Ombudsman to investigate.

Contact details for both parties are as follows:

The Pensions Advisory Service
11 Belgrave Road

Telephone number: 0845 601 2923

The Pensions Ombudsman
10 South Colonnade
Canary Wharf
E14 4PU

Telephone number: 0800 917 4487

Scroll to top
Skip to content