If you have been or are about to be enrolled into an auto enrolment pension scheme you will probably have many questions about the arrangements as your employer will have made the scheme selection for you.
To help you with some of your questions this section is intended to provide answers. To access our frequently asked questions CLICK HERE.
As an employee to be eligible for auto enrolment all the following must apply:
- You’re classed as a ‘worker’, which means you have a contract of employment and are rewarded by money or benefit in kind
- You’re aged between 22 and State Pension age
- You earn at least £10.000 per year from a single job
- You usually work in the UK
If you are under the age of 22 or above State Pension age and you earn less than £10,000 you can still ask to join a workplace pension but will not be automatically enrolled.
Members who have been auto-enrolled into the Lewis Workplace Pension Scheme receive information direct from their employer.
As a member, we send you regular information to help you manage your pension:
- Regular site visits and where requested one to one meetings with one of our advisers
- Annual benefit statements - to keep you up to date
- Access to the Member Client portal
- e-newsletters providing information regarding changes in legislation and investment performance
Your employer may also contact you to remind you to review your pension plan or if there is any change to the contribution structure.
We are here to help should your circumstances change, if:
- You move job or opt out of the scheme
- If you want to consolidate your pension pot
- If you get married, divorced, move house or any other major change